Collected by Kendra
1432 W 29th St, Cleveland, OH 44113, USA
Don’t fear that neon green wedge in the fridge at Beet Jar. Yes, it’s vegan, yes it’s fluorescent, but it just might be the best cheesecake—make that, Cheez Cake (it’s cashew-based)—you’ve ever had. And to wash it down, try one of the...
Ohio City, Cleveland, OH, USA
Dinner in the Dark is all about the element of surprise. Where in Cleveland they need to go is the only information guests will be allowed from when they buy their ticket to the moment they finally sit down and drape a napkin across their lap....
11400 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Cleveland’s new jewel shimmers and reflects the neighborhood. Katharina Grosse is the first artist to get to use the atrium as her canvas, spraying it with purple, orange, and yellow acrylic paints. This appeared in the March/April 2013 issue.
13463 Cedar Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118, USA
Melt Bar & Grilled is the sort of place you go when you want to spoil, stuff, and gorge yourself. Case in point - the monstrous behemoth you see before you. I'm not going to lie to you; this monstrosity was every bit as delicious as it looks. This...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign