Collected by Trent
1979 W 25th St, Cleveland, OH 44113, USA
A photo highlight posted by another AFAR member inspired me to pull up my photos of Cleveland... yes Cleveland.... a business trip took me there for a weekend and besides the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame (completely and utterly wonderful place to...
5800 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102, USA
Spice Kitchen + Bar is in the right place at the right time. Focusing on using local ingredients as much as possible, supporting local farms and suppliers. The restaurant even has a small farm space of its own. The cocktails are well crafted and...
3418, 1947 W 25th St, Cleveland, OH 44113, USA
Market Garden Brewery, a relatively new brewery, is right next to Cleveland's historic West Side Market and just two blocks away from the famous Great Lakes Brewery (If you're not familiar, you should be). Serving up great brews that rotate...
2482 Fairmount Blvd, Cleveland Heights, OH 44106, USA
If you happen to find yourself in the somewhat swanky neighborhood of Cleveland Heights, be sure to swing by Luna Bakery on Fairmount Boulevard for a quick brunch. Made to order, they have crepes (both sweet and savory), panini, and salads. The...
13463 Cedar Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118, USA
Melt Bar & Grilled is the sort of place you go when you want to spoil, stuff, and gorge yourself. Case in point - the monstrous behemoth you see before you. I'm not going to lie to you; this monstrosity was every bit as delicious as it looks. This...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019