Collected by AFAR Explorer
11150 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
The Cleveland Museum of Art recently opened its new Atrium, connecting the original 1916 building with the new Rafael Viñoly-designed addition that effectively doubled the museum's size. Standing under the 66' high glass-and-mullion atrium roof,...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December