Collected by Claudia Miller
Claudia Miller′s Wishlist
Amritsar, Punjab, India
After traveling for more than 12 hrs. by car from Varanasi to Delhi one night before and 6 more hrs. by train I got to Amritsar. This is a city different from other cities around India, the holy Golden Temple is the main site in this border city....
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
I woke up early in the morning after a long -really long- train trip from Delhi to Varanasi one night before. Getting to the hotel was a relief but I knew that the next day will be interesting, my friend Ranjan arranged a morning trip to visit the...
Mehrauli, Seth Sarai, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
Delhi's Qutub Minar, at 72.5 meters or 238 feet tall, is the tallest tower in India. Built as an Islamic monument in the early 13th century of red sandstone and marble, the minar is not without controversy. Some believe the tower...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now