Collected by Claudia Dengler
Claudia Dengler′s Wishlist
1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Let me put the good news front and center: This is not your father’s Ritz-Carlton (nor your mother’s). For example take the infinity pool, which practically drops you in the Atlantic. Then, there’s the art deco décor,...
142 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, PR 00765
Just sayin'... As far as beach bars go, this town's one-street scene is all bananas. After my trip, I called one of my awesome friends from college (go Providence!) who has frequented Vieques for work (lucky her), and when I told her how shocked I...
San Francisco, CA, USA
Even if you live here, exploring San Francisco's eclectic neighborhoods makes a fun day out, and with City Guides, it's also free. Founded in 1978, the nonprofit organization has more than 200 trained volunteers who lead history and...
2 Place Albert 1er, 30700 Uzès, France
Every Saturday, the streets of Uzes, France come alive with one of the largest street markets in southern France. While my wife and a couple friends browsed the endless stalls I went exploring. In a quiet corner away from the shopping crowd I...
Mas antonelle le petit, 13200 Arles, France
On the marshy plains of the Carmague in southern France, where cowboys and cattle still roam, sits a most remarkable restaurant with a most unremarkable name: Chez Bob. Chez Bob, you say? Yes, that’s right—while at first blush it may seem as...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands