Collected by Claire Macht
I visited this tea plantation in Kenya in January. The new leaf was out on some of the fields creating an unearthly, vivid greenness to the hills. A short hike through one of the last remaining stands of the forest that used to cover these hills...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now