Collected by Brenda
Something to do in Cinque Terre
Molo dei Pescatori, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Via Roma, 54, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Having just spent the better part of 12 days eating nothing but focaccia, pasta, more focaccia and more pasta in Tuscany, this heaping helping of "frutti di mare" for my first meal in Cinque Terre was absolute heaven. With the exception of a small...
Via IV Novembre, 21, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Taking the train from Sestre Levante to the last town of the Cinque Terre, Riomaggiore, is a great start to hike through the 5 cities. The views are amazing and each town has its own distinct feel. You can stop for snacks in each city and admire...
104, Via Fegina, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
While waiting for a table at the exquisite ristorante Miky in Monterosso's "New Town," I stepped outside to watch the sun descend behind the cliffs of Cinque Terre. With a glass of Vernaccia from San Gimignano, which I had visited myself just days...
19016 Monterosso al Mare, SP, Italy
If you think you've reached the end of Monterosso Al Mare after passing the last boardwalk gelateria, you're sorely mistaken. Just keep going --- and find this massive Atlas carved into the rock outcropping at the end of the beach! If you are...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022