Cincinnati Bucket List
Collected by Elise Schroeder
4037 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223, USA
Fabricate is a boutique, gallery, and art supply store, wrapped up in one fun shop in Cincinnati’s Northside. Inside you’ll find all sorts of treasures like T-shirts, furniture, stationery, jewelry, and a bounty of other fun giftable items, all...
6032 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45213, USA
Passing by all the local chain chili joints, it's easy to see that chili is a big deal in Cincinnati - a VERY big deal. But if you want the real deal, make your way to 'PRC'. This is a very popular spot with the locals (much more so when the bars...
609 Walnut St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Thanks to a combination of a development boom and a sense of tradition, Cincinnati boasts a vibrant downtown. A newcomer, the 21c Museum Hotel, is a 156 room boutique establishment. Patrons enjoy the hotel's Cocktail Terrace. Suites are awash in...
118 E 6th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Another successful venture from the same group that brought Nada to Cincinnati, Sotto is a refined Italian restaurant in the heart of downtown. Playing on the name, the restaurant is set below street level, giving it an intimate feel. Also, the...
11 E 7th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Sometimes a night out in Cincinnati leaves you feeling a bit peckish and your feet will automatically head to Madonna's around midnight. Madonna's is a sticky floor dive bar in downtown Cincy with story-telling bartenders who remember your face...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico