Collected by Lynn North
1801 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Let's be clear, these waffles aren't light fluffy American style Belgian waffles. These Liege waffles are chewy, dense and covered with crunchy sugar. Hot off the grill with no toppings at all, they're a perfect snack and strawberries and whipped...
1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45203, USA
Once the trains stopped running in any great numbers, the Cincinnati Union Terminal was shut down—only to be reborn again as three museums: Children's, History, and Natural History. There are also tours about the building itself, and you can climb...
207 Woodward St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
953 Eden Park Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
The Cincinnati Art Museum is a great resource, with a permanent collection that is varied and significant (including two personal favorites in American painting, Edward Hopper and John Singer Sargent). With sections on Classical and Near Eastern,...
1202 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
This very contemporary general store offers a wide variety of eco-conscious, low-environmental-impact products, including handmade jewelry and clothing. They also have a lunch & brunch counter with a number of vegan and gluten-free options—in...
44 E 6th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Founded in 1939, the Contemporary Arts Center in downtown Cincinnati's mission is to explore the relationship between art and life by means of (often interactive) exhibits. It also extends beyond the walls of the museum, as Shepard Fairey...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village