Collected by Weng Revilla
Via Marino Occhio, 8, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
I wanted more than a day trip so I booked a room at La Minerva. Probably my favorite hotel that I have ever stayed in. It is a very small boutique hotel on Capri. The owners are friendly and give great advice. Everyone at the hotel wants you to be...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter