Christy Egbert's recent Highlights
Collected by Christy E
6633 Lavertezzo, Switzerland
It is the 60th birthday of a Swiss native and this is where she wants to go. A place where water can be drunk straight from the stream. A place where her family came every summer, to a small cottage across the double arched bridge, to live the...
Yerba Buena Rd, California, USA
Some friends and I hiked to Sandstone Peak (in April), which is the highest point of the Santa Monica Mountains where we were rewarded with an amazing view of Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean. It had just rained, so the view was crystal clear....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village