Collected by Melinda Chateauvert
224 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
XBB, as locals call it, occupies a remodeled and brightly furnished former gas station in the Elliotborough neighborhood. Catering to its surfer clientele with Nicaraguan beer, the spot also offers a constantly changing menu of authentic Asian...
76 Queen St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
At this Charleston hit, James Beard Award–winning chef Sean Brock reinterprets traditional Southern dishes with a steadfast commitment to local and regional ingredients—the restaurant even has its own garden. Constantly changing, the...
476 1/2 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Whether it's for breakfast, brunch, or a late eat after a night of revelry on King Street, owner Carrie Morey whips her mother's recipe of the freshly baked, handmade Southern staples inside this counter-serve bake shop. Consisting of flour,...
36 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Ampersand offers a little something for everyone. While their menu is small, their food is delicious. The atmosphere is very relaxed, the bartenders are friendly and knowledgeable, and their craft cocktails are out of this world. Just watching...
32 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Savannah, Georgia, is routinely voted the most walkable city in America and rightly so - the town is arranged in an easy-to-navigate grid with four main scenic squares laid out where the streets intersect. The squares are one of the best things...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May