Collected by Kristan Schiller
Christmas Island 6798, Christmas Island
Bird watchers will be delighted by the multitude of bird species that inhabit Christmas Island. The island’s proximity to both Australia and Southeast Asia translates into a wide variety of winged creatures, including frigate birds, the Christmas...
5 Club Rd, Christmas Island 6798, Christmas Island
Known locally as Buck House, Tai Jin House is set on a hill beyond Flying Fish Cove and can be seen from the sea on a clear day. The house is the original home of the British administrator of Christmas Island, and features sprawling gardens with...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now