Collected by Kristan Schiller
Christmas Island 6798, Christmas Island
Bird watchers will be delighted by the multitude of bird species that inhabit Christmas Island. The island’s proximity to both Australia and Southeast Asia translates into a wide variety of winged creatures, including frigate birds, the Christmas...
5 Club Rd, Christmas Island 6798, Christmas Island
Known locally as Buck House, Tai Jin House is set on a hill beyond Flying Fish Cove and can be seen from the sea on a clear day. The house is the original home of the British administrator of Christmas Island, and features sprawling gardens with...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter