Christmas in Siam
Collected by Baxter Jackson, AFAR Local Expert
Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
It's quite a trek to the viewpoint at Ko Wua Talab, but the views out over Mu Ko Angthong National Marine park are worth the climb. It certainly doesn't feel worth it while you're scrambling over razor-sharp rocks that threaten to snap your ankles...
Ko Wua Ta Lap, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Climbing to the top of Mue Koh for a bird's eye view of Angthong Marine National Park near Ko Samui, Thailand really makes you feel "on top of the world". There are several tour operators on Ko Samui that offer day tours to the park that include...
199 Moo 1 Bophut Chaweng Beach, 84320, Thailand Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Save water / drink cocktail - William Shakespeare One of the Bard's lesser-known quotes, but one of my personal favorites. If you visit Samui, make sure that you time it right to spend a Friday night at the Walking Market on Bo Phut Beach. The...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter