Christmas in Siam
Collected by Baxter Jackson, AFAR Local Expert
Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
It's quite a trek to the viewpoint at Ko Wua Talab, but the views out over Mu Ko Angthong National Marine park are worth the climb. It certainly doesn't feel worth it while you're scrambling over razor-sharp rocks that threaten to snap your ankles...
Ko Wua Ta Lap, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Climbing to the top of Mue Koh for a bird's eye view of Angthong Marine National Park near Ko Samui, Thailand really makes you feel "on top of the world". There are several tour operators on Ko Samui that offer day tours to the park that include...
199 Moo 1 Bophut Chaweng Beach, 84320, Thailand Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Save water / drink cocktail - William Shakespeare One of the Bard's lesser-known quotes, but one of my personal favorites. If you visit Samui, make sure that you time it right to spend a Friday night at the Walking Market on Bo Phut Beach. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local