Collected by Christine A
Christine A′s Wishlist
84,, Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
While in Marrakech, we stayed near the medina (old town square) and frequented the souk (market) for new and delicious experiences at all hours. During the day you'll find 20 or more vendors selling hand-squeezed orange juice for 10 cents a glass,...
116 Derb Lhammam, Mouassine, Medina, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Depending on how you feel on a given day, the souq can be one of the most exciting, crazed, interesting, or even frustrating experiences in any Moroccan city. Heading out early one morning to do some sightseeing, though, I found most of the...
22 Rue Bab Agnaou, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
The number of places you can eat tagines at in Marrakech is countless. Some are ok, some are good and some are just outstanding. A local pointed us to Riad Omar just a few minutes walk from Place Jemaa El Fna. Fresh ingredients are used and you...
Medina, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
The walled Marrakesh medina is fascinating for its souks, the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and the many museums. But in all of the excitement of Africa's busiest city, don't forget to get lost in the quieter pedestrian alleys that twist and wind...
Ksibat Nhass, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
“This is the temporary home of the Marrakech Museum for Photography and Visual Arts, which will eventually move into a new building designed by David Chipperfield. It is worth a visit here just to see a historic palace.”-Moroccan artist Hassan...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now