Collected by Christina
200 W 41st St #1101, New York, NY 10036, USA
The Chuang Yen Monastery is 55 miles north of Manhattan but a million miles away from the city. The monastery grounds contain several prayer halls, dormitories, a dining hall, a memorial area, and a library. The perfect antidote to Times Square....
Ravenna, Province of Ravenna, Italy
On a trip to Italy last year, my husband and I indulged in more than our fair share of gelato. But in the small town of Ravenna, we discovered an equally-delicious alternative: Italian custard. The best custard we came across was at Ravenna's...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter