Collected by Emily Taylor
1 New Regent St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Caffeine Laboratory has all the third-wave coffee shop trappings (locally roasted beans, passion fruit doughnuts). But there are splashes of New Zealand too: the long black (double espresso with hot water) and a sandwich made with bubble and...
Punakaiki, New Zealand
Along the wild west coast of New Zealand, you will find many curious rock formations and interesting coastlines. Near Punakaiki and a rainforest are the famous Pancake Rocks, a limestone formation that has formed lined pillar-like rocks along the...
Montreal St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Canterbury Cheesemongers is a cheese maturing and cheese selling business located in central Christchurch. We also bake breads and pastries and stock a range of grocery items that go well with cheese. At lunchtimes we make hot and cold cheese...
297 Lincoln Rd, Addington, Christchurch 8024, New Zealand
Situated on Lincoln Roald, central to Addington village, Addington Coffee Co-op is a quaintly opulent, natural light-filled cafe and roastery that spins Blondie, roasts and peddles their own brand of Fair Trade coffee. The business, housed in a...
Rolleston Ave, Christchurch City Centre, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
There’s no better place to stop and smell the roses (and the dahlias and the begonias) than Christchurch Botanic Gardens. From New Regent Street, hop on the renovated tram, which stops near the entrance to the 80-plus acres of majestic oaks, water...
Queenstown, New Zealand
- 1 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 3 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 4 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals