Collected by Chris Lee
Chris Lee′s Wishlist
55047 Malbacco LU, Italy
Halfway between tourist hot spots Cinque Terre and Pisa, Malbacco's freshwater ponds are Tuscany's best-kept secret. Shaded by towering pines and refreshed by cool mountain stream waters, this series of ponds is a welcome respite from the hottest...
Via Castruccio Buonamici, 352, 55100 S. Anna,Lucca LU, Italy
My husband and I visited Lucca, Italy, in May. Just when I thought the charming town couldn't get any more beautiful, the sun went down and the lights came on, exposing a whole new beauty. Lucca is not a place to be missed, and make sure to stick...
Via S. Martino, 17, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Medieval hill towns in Italy were built for security. They endure for romance. San Gimignano, about 30 miles south of Florence and 35 miles north of Sienna, is one of a the best loved and most visited.
Via dell' Anfiteatro, 5, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
While wandering through Lucca, Italy, in May, my husband and I were struck by the town's rustic beauty and rich history. But once the sun set and the lights went on, Lucca became a whole different type of beautiful. Definitely not a town to be...
55100 Lucca, Province of Lucca, Italy
If you happen to find yourself in Lucca on the third weekend of the month, you can’t fail to miss Tuscany’s second biggest antique market, a favorite with both vendors and visitors thanks to its setting among the town’s lovely old piazzas and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter