Chris in UK
Collected by Isabel Cochran
Edinburgh EH1 1BB, UK
If you don't fly direct to Edinburgh and begin your adventure in London, I recommend the 4.5 hour train ride from St. Pancras to the Waverley railway station. If it's not a foggy day, you'll experience the beautiful changing countryside and...
237 Morningside Rd, Edinburgh EH10 4QU, UK
Outside there is a beer garden with benches and colorful tablecloths. Inside, there is bric-a-brac everywhere, including an old penny-farthing bicycle. I go for a traditional drink of real ale, like Belhaven. They have a brilliant selection of...
435 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2NT, UK
The story goes that William Brodie, a skilled and respected artisan, was secretly a part-time burglar who used his stealings to fuel a gambling habit and manage his 2 mistresses and 5 children. His namesake pub, located on the Royal Mile, may seem...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States