Collected by Chris Hanson
Chris Hanson′s Wishlist
As Sayalah Sharq, Qesm Al Gomrok, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
The sunset, wind, and waves made the waterfront promenade at the Qaitbay Fort my favorite spot in Alexandria, Egypt. The fifteenth-century fort stands at the tip of a peninsula on the Mediterranean, built on the ruins of the Pharos Lighthouse, one...
16 Saad Zaghloul Square, Al Mesallah Gharb WA Sharif Basha, Qesm Al Attarin, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Strolling along the edge of the harbor in Alexandria, Egypt, it’s hard to miss the vibrant colors of the fishing boats lining the beach and boardwalk. The morning sun lights up the boats like an artist’s palette. Their hulls are covered in Arabic...
N Kaibab Trail, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
It may look a little like the summer camp where you stayed in as a kid, but Phantom Ranch will feel like the Paris Ritz by the time you make it down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon—whether by foot (down a steep 7.5-10 mile hike), by mule,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles