China Camp State Park
Collected by Mark Boyer
100 China Camp Village Rd, San Rafael, CA 94901, USA
Visited China Camp State Park for the first time this weekend. A friend tells me that it's one of the few places where you can see what the bay might have looked like before it became densely populated. Hope the state doesn't shut it down!
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village