Collected by CJ
33 Jialing Rd, HongPaiLou, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The Buddhism themed restaurant has gone to great lengths to create vegetarian and vegan food that often deceives the eye and the palate. Look out for the fish made of tofu and seaweed or the tripe of bamboo.
Xiong Mao Da Dao Xi Duan, Jinniu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610016
I was a bit nervous to see my China tour included a visit to Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Center. I dislike the idea of zoos, and I have heard many a horror story about Asian zoos in particular. The day I visited the pandas I was skeptical but...
Ximianqiao Alley, WuHouCi, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The bustling capital city of Chengdu, Sichuan is known for it's huge variety of street food (often very spicy). I stumbled across this cheery vendor in a hectic market selling all sorts of cheap, colourful clothing. He was selling deep fried bread...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter