Collected by CJ
33 Jialing Rd, HongPaiLou, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The Buddhism themed restaurant has gone to great lengths to create vegetarian and vegan food that often deceives the eye and the palate. Look out for the fish made of tofu and seaweed or the tripe of bamboo.
1375 Xiongmao Ave, Chenghua Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610016
I was a bit nervous to see my China tour included a visit to Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Center. I dislike the idea of zoos, and I have heard many a horror story about Asian zoos in particular. The day I visited the pandas I was skeptical but...
Ximianqiao Alley, WuHouCi, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The bustling capital city of Chengdu, Sichuan is known for it's huge variety of street food (often very spicy). I stumbled across this cheery vendor in a hectic market selling all sorts of cheap, colourful clothing. He was selling deep fried bread...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign