Collected by CJ
33 Jialing Rd, HongPaiLou, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The Buddhism themed restaurant has gone to great lengths to create vegetarian and vegan food that often deceives the eye and the palate. Look out for the fish made of tofu and seaweed or the tripe of bamboo.
Xiong Mao Da Dao Xi Duan, Jinniu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610016
I was a bit nervous to see my China tour included a visit to Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Center. I dislike the idea of zoos, and I have heard many a horror story about Asian zoos in particular. The day I visited the pandas I was skeptical but...
Ximianqiao Alley, WuHouCi, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The bustling capital city of Chengdu, Sichuan is known for it's huge variety of street food (often very spicy). I stumbled across this cheery vendor in a hectic market selling all sorts of cheap, colourful clothing. He was selling deep fried bread...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States