Collected by Sally Lee
Meilan, Haikou, China, 570208
I volunteered at a local school in Hainan, China and these are some of my students. Hainan, to me, is the happiest place on earth. Everyone is kind and the happiest people I've ever met. They want nothing more in life than to just be happy. It...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village