Collected by Katie Banach
1 Tiantan E Rd, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
This complex of Taoist religious buildings was constructed in the early 15th century under the Yongle Emperor, who also commissioned the Forbidden City, just to the north. The temple's central building is the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, a...
162 Wellington St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
The Lin Heung Tea House on Wellington Street has remained authentic in terms of both décor and recipes since opening in 1920. As the name “dim sum” implies, a table full of food shared in good company will “touch the heart.” This Cantonese...
Hong Kong, Mong Kok, Flat 8, Ground Floor, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St, 廣華街2-20號翠園大樓2期地下8號舖, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
They are most famed for their mouth-watering BBQ pork buns and the queues of people that congregate outside their blink-and-you’ll-miss-it canteen. Welcome to Tim Ho Wan, the one of the world’s cheapest Michelin star restaurants. This is Yum Cha...
70 Peel St, Central, Hong Kong
I love finding places where I can slip into my regular routine. While on Sunday mornings in LA you can often catch me hanging out at Aroma Cafe in Studio City, in Hong Kong it’s Brunch Club Central. This is the spot to hit up when you need a great...
- 1 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 2 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes