Collected by Natasha
Places I plan to visit when I move to China.
Ximianqiao Alley, WuHouCi, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The bustling capital city of Chengdu, Sichuan is known for it's huge variety of street food (often very spicy). I stumbled across this cheery vendor in a hectic market selling all sorts of cheap, colourful clothing. He was selling deep fried bread...
No. 1, Xueshan Road, Heping District, Taichung City, Taiwan 424
I took this photo in Zhonglu, a Tibetan village far, far away from any cities or modern life, nestled in row of mountains. These houses are constructed of mud, and the 300 villagers live the same way as their ancestors did thousands of years ago....
West Lake, Xihu, Hangzhou, China
I took a weekend trip to Hangzhou, a city of one million an hour outside of Shanghai. The city surrounds West Lake, and the Chinese believe it to be the perfect fusion of people and nature. At the hotel I was staying at, my friend and I got...
Jiuzhaigou, Aba, Sichuan, China, 623400
Jiuzhaigou Valley (or Jiuzhaigou National Park) is located in Sichuan, China. It is one of the World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This is the longest hiking experience I've ever had - it took me two days to finish every part of the park! However, I...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna