Collected by Natasha
Places I plan to visit when I move to China.
Ximianqiao Alley, WuHouCi, Wuhou Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610041
The bustling capital city of Chengdu, Sichuan is known for it's huge variety of street food (often very spicy). I stumbled across this cheery vendor in a hectic market selling all sorts of cheap, colourful clothing. He was selling deep fried bread...
No. 1, Xueshan Road, Heping District, Taichung City, Taiwan 424
I took this photo in Zhonglu, a Tibetan village far, far away from any cities or modern life, nestled in row of mountains. These houses are constructed of mud, and the 300 villagers live the same way as their ancestors did thousands of years ago....
West Lake, Xihu, Hangzhou, China
I took a weekend trip to Hangzhou, a city of one million an hour outside of Shanghai. The city surrounds West Lake, and the Chinese believe it to be the perfect fusion of people and nature. At the hotel I was staying at, my friend and I got...
Jiuzhaigou, Aba, Sichuan, China, 623400
Jiuzhaigou Valley (or Jiuzhaigou National Park) is located in Sichuan, China. It is one of the World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This is the longest hiking experience I've ever had - it took me two days to finish every part of the park! However, I...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now