Along the western side of the Huangpu River, the Bund is a street of two dozen stately heritage buildings. Architecture buffs will find an array of late-19th- and early-20th-century styles here, from Gothic Revival to Art Deco. Among the most...
The original Jade Buddha Temple was built in the late-19th century to house two jade Buddha statues brought from Burma by a monk named Hui Gen. They remain the principal attractions of the temple, especially the larger of the two, a seated Buddha...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 4Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years
- 5The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric