Collected by Kim Williams
China, Beijing Shi, Chaoyang Qu, Chaoyang Park W Rd, 维多利亚花园D4 101
Hiking and sleeping on the Great Wall of China is a unique and memorable experience! This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I will always cherish and recommend to future travelers to Beijing. We made many new friends, but still had our own...
65 Baochao Hutong, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100009
Nestled in the maze of back alleys near Beijing’s iconic drum and bell towers, the Orchid Gulou is a small boutique hotel catering to adventurous travelers looking for the quaintness of a boutique hotel in the middle of the capital. The...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun