Collected by Jennifer Rogers
4 Jingshan Front St, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006
Beijing's number one tourist attraction is a massive former imperial palace known as the Forbidden City. Between 1416 and 1911, it was home to 24 Ming and Qing dynasty emperors and their families and staff. In 1912, after the abdication of...
219 Zhongshan 5th Rd, Yuexiu Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 510000
This is one of many shopping streets we encountered in Guangzhou, China. If you've never been to China or the Far East before, you must visit a shopping street at night. I have never in my life seen neon lights so bright and plentiful! Also,...
China, Guangdong Sheng, Guangzhou Shi, Liwan Qu, Shamian S St, 1号白天鹅宾馆 邮政编码: 510000
On an island in the Pearl River this hotel is elegant and claims to have hosted presidents who have visited the city. I have enjoyed each of the 9 visits I have made to this hotel...the service is excellent.
22 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
417 Xizang S Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
With a name like "Flower, Bird, Fish, & Insect Market," why wouldn't you want to check this out?? Just south of People's Square, this market is practically hidden within an entire city block. There are entrances on each side of the block, and it...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now