Collected by Cris Concepcion
Snapshots from two weeks travelling around China (Hong Kong, Sichuan province, Beijing)
7 W 2nd Section, 1st Ring Rd, QinTai Lu, Qingyang Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610071
A night of Chinese opera may feature singers, puppeteers, acrobats and glorious music. A night of Sichuan opera will also end with these dancers dazzling you with an array of fancy masks that they can swap out in the blink of an eye
The tailor's shop was easy to miss, nestled as it was inside a warren of stalls hawking cheap electronics and cheaper souvenirs. We had walked past it twice while wandering Nathan Road, dodging South Asian touts whispering offers of knock off...
The Peak, Hong Kong
If by chance you still haven't yet fallen in love with Hong Kong during your trip, a visit to the Peak Lookout on a clear night will make sure that you do. The view from here is what people keep coming back for – Hong Kong's signature skyscrapers...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village