Chillin' with Iced Coffee
Collected by Charissa Fay , AFAR Ambassador
When you're feeling hot and sluggish, one of the best pick-me-ups is a freezing-cold glass of iced coffee. Makes me thirsty just looking at these.
Via di Monte Giordano, 60/61, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Coromandel, located just around the corner from Piazza Navona, just might be the prettiest spot to have a meal in town. From the brass door handle to bone-handled cutlery to the delicate Limoges-style plates and cups, it is an elegant design...
100 Portland St, Toronto, ON M5V 2N2, Canada
The coffee at Jimmy's is fantastic- but the environment of this Kensington Market coffee shop is what sets it apart. The Interior is filled with studious bookshelves and deep leather furniture, and the outdoor patio is large and filled with...
1 Nguyễn Tất Thành, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
It was hot. And humid. And we walked to the Ho Chi MInh museum only to find out that it did not open for an more a couple hours. Instead of walking back to our hotel, we found the first cafe we stumbled upon near the Dragon House (Nha Long) Wharf...
1018 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006, USA
If Blacksmith didn't have me at hello, they had me when I learned that they make their own almond milk, as well as all of their own syrups, in house. These days it's progressive for coffee shops to even have almond milk—but to make it from...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May