Collected by Rita Moya
Thor Heyerdal 2105, Santiago, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Founded in 2003 by Claudia Betanqort and Nano Pulgar, Walka Studio has been trailblazing in artisan jewelry-making for a decade. Incorporating uniquely Chilean noble materials like copper, crin (horse hair) and cow's horn, they have merged...
Alonso de Córdova 2437, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Chile's premier foodie market is akin to Dean & Deluca in the Southern Cone. A total trip for your senses, with housemade chocolate, beautiful presentations of spices, and native ingredients like Merkén or salt from the Atacama desert. Chilled...
Alonso de Córdova 2417, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Located in the chic, affluent area of Vitacura near Nueva Costanera, Europeo delivers a flawless fine dining experience in Santiago. The menu, overseen by executive chef Francisco Mandiola, incorporates European technique with seasonal...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun