Collected by Jessica Barbosa
Placencia Rd, Placencia ,Belize, Belize
“Placencia, where I live, is on a tiny peninsula. It’s the most laid back, easy living village in the country! It has pristine beaches, the best restaurants in Belize (the family-owned Galley is the oldest), and excellent dive sites nearby. It’s...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter