Collected by Taylor Chatfield Martin
San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
Northern Chile is home to the world’s most arid desert, the Atacama, with fascinating salt flats, hot springs, and geysers. At its heart is San Pedro de Atacama, a charming low-key town that has maintained its authentic village atmosphere while...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security