Collected by Kristen Magoon
San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
Chile’s Atacama Desert is one of the best places on the planet to stargaze, thanks to its nearly cloudless skies, high altitude, and low light pollution. On QuasarChile’s Highlights of San Pedro and the Atacama Skies tour, take day trips to such...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village