Collected by Karen Nemoy
Pasaje - Simon González 8874, La Reina, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Filled with gourmet Chilean goodies—tinned fish, jars of jam and honey, coffee, oils, wine, and dried avocado bites—the shop also stocks handmade Chilean ceramics to serve it all on. This appeared in the May 2014 issue.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter