Collected by Stella Yi
Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
Sector San José, Castro, Región de los Lagos, Chile
The first luxury lodge to come to Chile’s second biggest island, Tierra Chiloé opened in 2012 and became a member of the Tierra hotel group in 2014. Designed by Chilean architect Patricio Browne, the hotel looks like a boat on stilts...
Croacia 961, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Only accessible by boat or kayak, this remote and beautiful lodge can be a stopover for a hot, delicious meal and a warm fire with a day-long kayaking adventure on the Strait of Magellan with Kayak Agua Fresca, or you can pack your bags and stay a...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign