Collected by Stella Yi
Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
Sector San José, Castro, Región de los Lagos, Chile
The first luxury lodge to come to Chile’s second biggest island, Tierra Chiloé opened in 2012 and became a member of the Tierra hotel group in 2014. Designed by Chilean architect Patricio Browne, the hotel looks like a boat on stilts...
Croacia 961, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Only accessible by boat or kayak, this remote and beautiful lodge can be a stopover for a hot, delicious meal and a warm fire with a day-long kayaking adventure on the Strait of Magellan with Kayak Agua Fresca, or you can pack your bags and stay a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys