Collected by Carrie Logie
San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
July 2012. 4.200 meters above sea level. Peaceful, quiet. Only some Lamas trotting. A slight wind. The rest is silence. From 0 to 20 degrees centigrade in one hour (8 to 9 a.m.). Unforgettable landscape. Half day tour, starting in San Pedro de...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys