Collected by Carrie Logie
San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
July 2012. 4.200 meters above sea level. Peaceful, quiet. Only some Lamas trotting. A slight wind. The rest is silence. From 0 to 20 degrees centigrade in one hour (8 to 9 a.m.). Unforgettable landscape. Half day tour, starting in San Pedro de...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights