Collected by Nicole Ghanie-Opondo
Molina 76, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Valparaíso, Chile’s main port city, rises from the water into steep hills laced with staircases and winding streets. Generations of poets, mariners, and adventurers have passed through. While the city has some of Chile’s best dining, the streets...
San Pedro de Atacama, Región de Antofagasta, Chile
I loved the silence, the peacefulness, of the Atacama Desert. I would ride my bike there regularly and go hiking, especially on the sand dunes. Sometimes, I'd bring some new friends. This is, as you may have guessed, a photo of us running,...
Ricardo de Ferrari 692, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
We can all remember how much fun it was to ride escalators as a kid. We'd try to go up the 'down' one and down the 'up' one, until our parents told us to stop (and then we'd do it all over again when they weren't looking, but I digress.) In the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019