Collected by Rebecca Wright
Valparaíso, Valparaiso Region, Chile
Casa Higueras was the first true boutique hotel to arrive in culturally captivating Valparaiso, renovating a 1930s mansion into a posh boutique hotel. Perched atop Cerro Alegre with 20 spacious rooms (many with ocean-view terraces) the decor is...
352 - Templeman, Valparaíso, Valparaiso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Pasta e Vino is often credited with starting Valparaíso's gastronomic revival nearly a decade ago. It started as a tiny restaurant with a group of tables off a colorful "pasaje," or side street in the port. Word spread, it took months to get a...
Hector Calvo, 392 - Cerro Bellavista, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
The restaurant at the Hostería Espíritu Santo, located next to La Sebastiana, offers top-tier local seafood and locally sourced greens and legumes. The wine list is small but comprehensive, offering the best...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers