Collected by Isa A
Compañía de Jesús 2789, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
On a typical corner in historic Barrio Yungay, Boulevard Lavaud, colloquially known as Peluquería Francesa, is a quirky café-restobar taking you back to another era. Sitting above the old barber shop, where older men in the "barrio" still come to...
Dieciocho 27, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Founded in 1879, Confitería Torres is Santiago's oldest restaurant still functioning, and a popular lunch destination. Housed in the Palacio Íñiguez on the stately Alameda avenue, the restaurant was saved from closing nearly a decade ago and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map