Collected by Jen
San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
San Pedro de Atacama is located on the northern end of the Chilean salt flats. The landscape is a mix of ragged mountains and barren desert, resembling what I picture the surface of the moon to look like. At night you can take a ride out to the...
Navidad, O'Higgins Region, Chile
During my stay at the new Hotel Surazo, I fell asleep to the sound of the Pacific surf pounding the sand. Located in Matanzas, a village on the sparsely populated, mountainous central Chilean coast, this low-slung, modern surf lodge is about 50...
Patagonia camp is tucked deep inside the trees sitting in the edge of Laguna del Toro. There are 17 luxury yurts that all view the majesty of the most beautiful region in the world. Each day allows for an array of tours within Torres del Paine;...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter