Collected by Jack Green
Castro, Los Lagos Region, Chile
Nestled among the verdant hills and sea, Castro, the capital town of Chiloé, is a quiet, rustic community. Within Chile, it is known for its colorful architecture of "palafitos," homes built on stilts along the border of the Lemuy Channel and...
Molina 76, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Valparaíso, Chile’s main port city, rises from the water into steep hills laced with staircases and winding streets. Generations of poets, mariners, and adventurers have passed through. While the city has some of Chile’s best dining, the streets...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked