Collected by Renato Badaró Guerra
Merced 294, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Owned by a Chilean family with Swiss origins, the Singular Santiago was a new addition to the charming streets of Barrio Lastarria in October 2014. The hotel brings a sense of style to this traditionally bohemian neighborhood. Upon entering...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village