Collected by Kaitlin King
Vitacura - Nueva Costanera 3736, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Take in a 360-degree view of the Andes and the plains surrounding Santiago from a rooftop lounge where the pisco cocktails rise above the norm of everyday drinking. Hotel Noi Vitacura. 56/(0) 2-2941-8100. This appeared in the March/April 2014...
Gral Arriagada 1568, La Florida, XIII Metropolitana de Santiago, Chile
At noon in downtown Santiago, crowds of businessmen stand at La Union’s bar for a pisco sour and whet their appetites for a typical lunch—a plate of meat and rice topped with an egg. Nueva York 11, Santiago Centro, 56/(0) 2-696-1821 This appeared...
Machalí, O'Higgins Region, Chile
A two-and-a-half-hour drive (or 45-minute helicopter ride) from Santiago, Puma Lodge has been a heli-skiing headquarters since it opened in 2011. First Tracks Puma’s guests have exclusive access to nearly 2,000 square miles of terrain in the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles