Collected by Jennifer Cicatelli
Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Valparaiso Region, Chile
Located in a quiet spot outside of town with views of the deep blue Pacific, this hotel with 20 rooms, was inspired by the houseboats used by the local islanders. The rooms are airy and have breezy terraces facing the ocean, ideal for sipping...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter