Children's Attractions in Atlanta
Collected by The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
3500 Peachtree Rd NE G-1, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
Legoland has quickly become Atlanta's top attraction for kids. Located in Phipps Plaza, the city's shopping mecca, families can purchase all the Lego products next door at the store before exploring the discovery center. It includes Lego replicas...
225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
My brother graduated from law school in Atlanta this spring, and, while I was in town, I visited the Georgia Aquarium. The Aquarium has an amazing collection of fish, including a couple of whale sharks and several manta rays. However, the...
168 Luckie St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
If you're short on time in Atlanta, now there's a way for you to see most of the sights in a matter of minutes. SkyView, the city's newest attraction, is a Ferris wheel that soars 20 stories above the ground. You can park at any of the lots...
121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
130 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
A high spot of a recent visit to Atlanta was a visit to the Atlanta History Center, an outstanding history museum. A 9200 square foot gallery is devoted to a permanent exhibit on the Civil War (Turning Point: The American Civil War) that takes the...
265 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
The Atlanta of today owes much to the 1996 Summer Olympics. In preparation for the games, the city transformed a seedy neighborhood into a tourist-friendly destination, creating Centennial Olympic Park as the center of all...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign