Collected by N.R.
627 Broadway St #170, Chico, CA 95928, USA
Chico,CA is home to numerous cafés, but one place you have to stop by is Tin Roof Bakery & Café. Originally a bakery, it was later converted into a café. They have fresh baked breads ranging from Multi-grain to Ciabatta. Tin Roof offers...
130 Main St, Chico, CA 95928, USA
If you are in Downtown Chico, you must stop by Upper Crust Bakery. They are known for their beautiful cakes and delicious baked goods. My favorite is their ginger snap cookie which is so moist and flavorful, it basically just melts in your mouth....
118 W 2nd St, Chico, CA 95928, USA
So this is my favorite cafe back home. They have this delicious chamomile tea with frothed milk and honey. The drink is called bowl of soul, and the cafe "The Naked Lounge." ...or as locals and pretentious people call it, "The Naked." It is so...
1075 E 20th St, Chico, CA 95928, USA
When I travel and people ask where I’m from, I tell them I’m from Chico…home of Sierra Nevada Brewery! Sierra Nevada began to brew in 1980 (although there’s more history prior to this-learn about it on the tour) and now has another location in...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania