Collected by N.R.
627 Broadway St #170, Chico, CA 95928, USA
Chico,CA is home to numerous cafés, but one place you have to stop by is Tin Roof Bakery & Café. Originally a bakery, it was later converted into a café. They have fresh baked breads ranging from Multi-grain to Ciabatta. Tin Roof offers...
130 Main St, Chico, CA 95928, USA
If you are in Downtown Chico, you must stop by Upper Crust Bakery. They are known for their beautiful cakes and delicious baked goods. My favorite is their ginger snap cookie which is so moist and flavorful, it basically just melts in your mouth....
118 W 2nd St, Chico, CA 95928, USA
So this is my favorite cafe back home. They have this delicious chamomile tea with frothed milk and honey. The drink is called bowl of soul, and the cafe "The Naked Lounge." ...or as locals and pretentious people call it, "The Naked." It is so...
1075 E 20th St, Chico, CA 95928, USA
When I travel and people ask where I’m from, I tell them I’m from Chico…home of Sierra Nevada Brewery! Sierra Nevada began to brew in 1980 (although there’s more history prior to this-learn about it on the tour) and now has another location in...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico