Collected by Brit Kleinman
Plaza Central, Chichicastenango 14006, Guatemala
Chichicastenango is home to one of the most colorful markets in all of Central America, maybe even the world. A secluded community atop mountains in the El Quiché section of Guatemala, the market in “Chichi” starts just before dawn every Thursday...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December