Collected by AFAR Explorer
875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Watch the Chicago city lights come up as the sun goes down at the the Signature Lounge. While the Observatory on the 97th floor is a popular spot, you'll have an even more memorable experience lounging, cocktail in hand, overlooking the same...
111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
220 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
The interior architecture of Chicago’s MCA building is worth the price of admission. Four floors of exhibit halls branch off the central staircase pictured above, and the East and West facing glass walls have unparalleled views over Lake Michigan...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna