Chicago Adventure Visit
Collected by Achiri Asongwed
Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Visitors take their best Chicago photographs in front of the iconic Millennium Park sculpture called Cloud Gate (known colloquially as the Bean, for its shape). Conceived by British artist Anish Kapoor and constructed from 168 stainless steel...
233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Willis Tower—originally known as the Sears Tower—was the world's tallest building for 23 years until it was unseated in 1996 by the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur. The 110-story skyscraper is still mighty impressive. Its "bundled...
111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
337 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
I know, I know, Lollapalooza may be a little overpriced and overrated. But the truth is, it is still one of the best music festivals in the country. Amazing live performances by well-known artists and new talents, worldwide travellers, a quirky...
Streeterville, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Bertrand Goldberg's Marina City, completed in 1964, led the way for a mixed use approach to architecture conceived as "live where you work and play" with the House of Blues occupying the plaza level. Learn a bit about Chicago's architecture on one...
1521 S Linn White Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
Many people who visit the U.S. immediately think of New York as the quintessential American city. But they are missing out. Chicago is a world-class city with so much to offer. From shopping on Michigan Avenue to renowned chefs/dining to the Bean...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna